Fashion & Retail
Digital content support
Italian luxury company, a fashion trendsetter with a focus on ready-to-wear clothing and accessories (leather bags, travel accessories, shoes, and perfumes).
To identify a partner to manage the site’s digital content, both in terms of multilingual language services and the creation of high-quality 3D content. Specifically, the following activities were needed: translation of the e-commerce sites of the various brands (product descriptions); transcreation of editorial content (especially newsletters, campaigns, and payoffs); newsletter testing and QA; creation of a shared terminology database by extracting terms in translation memories and the reference material, with subsequent validation; updating of translation memories using new terminology; creation of animated videos to show the new patented technology for a particular type of fabric on different types of clothing.
- Support from a dedicated project management team with industry knowledge and expertise
- Selection of a pool of translators and editors for the different languages involved
- Involvement of in-house native translators/editors in kick-off meetings to understand and discuss the brand’s tone of voice
- Gathering of style guides or, alternatively, creation of style guides to be constantly updated based on feedback, and to be shared with all linguists involved
- Creation and management of brand-specific terminology databases
- Adoption of the same platform for the management of translation requirements
- Creation of virtual video content, using 3D technology and special effects.
- In-depth knowledge of client processes and expectations
- Creation of a shared process for editor selection and resource validation
- Continuum of translation, revision, and control
- Fast response to requests
- Ability to show fabric fibers inside the garment and recreate properties that are invisible without the use of 3D technology
- Production of ad hoc special effects to emphasize the “high-tech” and innovative aspects of the garment
- Optimization of costs and turnaround time compared to development of a traditional video