Fashion & Retail
Copywriting & translation for e-commerce
Leading Italian company in the design, production, and distribution of luxury and sports sunglasses and eyeglasses.
To identify a partner to manage the multilingual content across various projects and activities, such as: the witty and creative reworking of the contents of an app, starting from the development of the interface; the transcreation of DEM contents for the e-commerce part of the site, as well as product descriptions and editorial content; the transcreation of Instagram stories and multichannel content; the translation of transactional emails and functional parts of websites; the transcreation of pay-offs and claims for marketing campaigns; copywriting for social media and multichannel content.
- Creation of a dedicated project management team with industry knowledge and expertise
- Selection of a pool of translators and editors for the different languages involved
- Involvement of in-house native translators/editors in kick-off meetings to understand and discuss the brand’s tone of voice
- Gathering of style guides or, alternatively, creation of style guides to be constantly updated based on feedback, and to be shared with all linguists involved
- Selection of a native English-speaking editor to join the client's organization as a consultant for the creation of multimedia content and gradual expansion of the team
- In-depth knowledge of customer processes and expectations
- Continuum between content creation and localization
- Quick response to customer requirements